Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Good Heart Most of All

To go and die
I am a Muslim
If God had made me a Samurai
I had committed Hara-kiri
And died in honor
An honor of a man had long gone
But I choose to stayAs always
Even though the sight of future was predictable
Have I had not learned that a man with a small heart
Shouldn't ask for more?
Yes I shouldn't ask for more …
Shouldn't dream for more …
Especially from the mortals
The more you hope
The more you ask
The more disgraceful you are
Face it oh son of Adam
Die in honor
How much little you have
It's a gift of God
At the end of the day
Even your life belongs to God
He will decide when you should return it
Then what is an honor for a man?
May be to stand tall
Be nice to people
Be contented with little that you have
And having a good heart most of all.

No comments: